AutoVM is a free and open-source platform to manage VM on VMware ESXi. It allows clients to install any OS on their VM easily by assigning IP address automatically with only one click.
Some of the features:
- Auto installation of the operating system.
- Bandwidth monitoring and manage VPS traffic usage.
- Free modules for managing VPS on the WHMCS client area.
- Auto Provisioning VM After Payment Successfully.
- Auto-assign IP and Network adapter once VM created.
- Ability to assign the existing VM created for WHMCS users.
Also, AutoVM+ is available for enterprise customers which provides the options below:
- Pay as you go service
- Create VAPP, cluster, resources by the client
- Discover VMs, Storages, Clusters, VAPPs, Datacenters, and Networks automatically
- Hourly Payment
- Support VSAN, Storage DRS, Distributed switch
- Support OAuth service
- Run Bash/Batch, Python, or any scripts after VM installation
- Manage IPs by the platform
- Template customization
- VM VCenter HTML console
- Clone the existing VM by client!
- Create custom management control panel by the API
Would you like to try? You are able to have free access to the AutoVM or you might contact to purchase the AutoVM+ version.
To get and set up the AutoVM, please visit the installation article:
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ section:
If you do not find your answer, please ask your question in the stack:
Note: This offer may expire at anytime.