ServerPilot offers $10 Free Credits for the new accounts. If you have unmanaged VPS hosting that you have been deployed on Vultr, DigitalOcean, Linode, or somewhere else, and you need a third-party service to manage your VPS hosting. ServerPilot is a great suggestion for your choice. ServerPilot is a cloud service for hosting WordPress and other PHP websites on servers at DigitalOcean, Amazon, Google, or any other service provider. You can think of ServerPilot as a modern, centralized hosting control panel. ServerPilot can help you install a new WordPress website and activate an AutoSSL certificate for free plus auto-renew them.
When you connect your VPS server to ServerPilot, it automated systems install and configure all the software you need to host WordPress or any other PHP web application to run as well. ServerPilot then keeps all of your server’s software updated, and your sites secured with SSL(AutoSSL auto-renew). When you need to add a new site to your server, it takes only a few clicks inside the ServerPilot panel.
- Software Installation – ServerPilot installs all the software your server needs, including PHP, MySQL, Nginx, and Apache.
- Firewall Configuration – ServerPilot secures your server with an iptables firewall.
- Automatic Updates – ServerPilot keeps your server’s packages updated.
- AutoSSL – ServerPilot issues and deploys free SSL certificates trusted by all browsers.
- Stats and Monitoring – ServerPilot provides stats and monitoring for your servers and sites.
With ServerPilot, you get the best possible hosting for your sites. Whether you’re hosting your first WordPress site or your company’s SaaS product that thousands of customers rely on, ServerPilot gives you the fastest, easiest, and most secure hosting possible.
How to install ServerPilot on your server:
First click the button above and go to ServerPilot to create an account.
Next add money to your account at the billing tab.
Next click the button connect server:
Next fill in the IP address, root password to access your unmanaged VPS server in order to connect your server with ServerPilot:
VPS Hosting Free credits
upCloud $25 free credits new VPS server: Read more here
Linode $100 free VPS: Read more Here.
DigitalOcean $100 free VPS read more here
Get Vultr $100 free credits to Deploy VPS